GLUG Learning Paths
- The First Meeting of a new GLUG will have the introduction of all its Members with an FSFTN EC Member as Chair for the Meeting. A GLUG Coordinator will be elected for the GLUG during the meeting.
- After Introduction, a group will be formed with the GLUG members preferably in Signal App or Matrix Elementary Client.
- GNU/Linux Install Fest and installation of a GNU/Linux Operating System for all the GLUG Members.
- FOSS Alternative Tools for Desktop, Android apps, etc. Installation and Usage, Exploration on the same day.
- After these basic setups, a series of technical sessions needs to be planned to improve the skills of the GLUG members and Knowledge Sharing at the Community Level.
- A series of 6 sessions can be planned with a meeting every 15 days for a period of 3 months.
- Every meeting can be a combination of a Technical Session, Current Issues, Policy Level Discussions & Lightning Talks by the Members of the GLUG.
- Once this regalar process is followed, we can have a review of the GLUG proceedings every 3 months and adopt to the situations accordingly.
Note:- The above mentioned steps are just a guidance to the GLUGs from FSFTN EC and the GLUGs are free to modify and customize it according to their own nature.
glug_learning_paths.txt · Last modified: 2021/10/25 22:36 by balaji